Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes,  I'm 13.5 hours late by the time I started writing this. :P


Great new year by the way, because it rained, lol.  As usual I didn't light up any firecrackers or fireworks, but I just watched our neighbor instead, who always has Judas belts and fountains every new year celebration.  My ears were ringing after the celebration ended, mainly due to those belts.  And for some reason, I think it was a smokier this year compared to the previous one, even though less people participated.

But really, I'm not "in" it as much as I used to, and now vacation's about to end.  We have to go to Tandang Sora High School on Monday to teach the kids stuff about computers, so I have to plan our lessons and division of labor tomorrow.

Oh yeah, new screen! :3

Yes, it looks MUCH nicer this time due to the background, which is moving, but can't be seen on a still.  I'm pleased the framerate only drops to at least 27FPS on an old Sempron processor when there's a lot of onscreen activity, so no holding back (yet)!

Hunted for a short while for some background audio, and I think I found two tentative tracks.

1. (link) X Teens (Supersteph54), for regular music loop.
2. (link) Infiltration (ParagonX9), for bosses.

Still tentative, but very good candidates for me right now (specially Infiltration).

~WolfAkela

0 comments: