Monday, December 29, 2008

Headache

Been working on the Flash the whole day.


Readded my copter enemies, then added a tank enemy.  It was a headache trying to debug the tank's aiming and shooting;  it involved localToGlobal and others, but got it fixed now.

Tomorrow, I'll improve the looks of the tank.  The code is getting so long it's giving me a headache just to stare at it.  WHY CAN'T I HAVE CODE COLLAPSE AT LEAST ;_;

Oh, and about the boomerang weapon "Crescent"...  finally decided on its movement.  It shoots out, travels a bit, then circles on the spot till it disappears, making it ideal for big and immobile enemies like tanks.  It was purely accidental;  the effect happened while I was messing around with the directional rotation conditionals and then I went "O_O" when I saw it.

Another pic included.  Looks hectic, doesn't it? XD

~Wolf Akela

0 comments: